GP Required, Wexford 8 sessions
We are actively recruiting for a vocationally trained GP Colleague to join our team in Wexford. This position is initially across 2 long established highly regarded adjacent practices. By late 2020 these two practices will be then merge into state-of-the-art clinic in the Centre of Wexford Town. You will be supported to further develop your special areas of interest within the network of Centric Health. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with respected colleagues and an experienced primary care team. This post has excellent sessional rates and significant pension benefits with a combined GMS panel of >2500.
Benefits you will receive include:
· Competitive initial compensation package
· A progressive and transparent career pathway to include partnership in a group practice with the further financial benefits that accrue
· Significant support in the provision of Professional development
· Flexibility around work-life balance that comes from working in a group practice
· Support on a wide range of ‘day to day’ practice operational issues with the aim of reducing administrative workload
· Bespoke and modern clinical premises to work from with access to a wide range of complimentary ancillary health services
· We are open to nurturing any special interests you may have including:
Support towards continuous professional development with the opportunity to nurture your GP special interest.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Esther Muldowney on 0867793371 to arrange a meeting with our GP partners.
For other opportunities with the Centric Group, please see our website on www.centricgp.ie