Are you looking to join a growing Risk Team in either our Dublin or Cashel office? This role could be for you.
We are looking for a Senior Associate – Investment Risk will assist with the development of large-scale risk advisory projects for high profile platforms, from Management Companies to fund clients, supporting DMS’ European operations across a range of functions. The minimum expectation of a Senior Associate – Investment Risk is that the employee will:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the design and implementation of internal and operating controls (especially in UCITS & AIFMD risk monitoring and reporting).
- Participate in the onboarding of clients including the preparation of all holdings data in RiskCore, a proprietary software system, and the analysis of risk and compliance limits in Bloomberg.
- Administer holdings and market data in proprietary software systems to produce risk reporting.
- Production and delivery of risk-related products, through the oversight and management of source data, rectification of errors, generation of reports, and support for clients.
- Interpretation of analytics across all asset classes (equity, fixed income, credit, interest rate, etc.) and communication of results.
- Provide advice, guidance and support across the business to identify, assess, manage and measure investment risks in accordance with the relevant regulatory policies.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of proprietary software. Review and query existing methods and processes with the objective of making the team more effective and efficient.
- Be proficient in problem solving, capable of using one’s own initiative and displaying ownership of tasks.
- Aspire to be the technical expert in UCITS, AIFMD & funds, especially with respect to risk management.
- Assist or lead in the development of numerous products, such as Solvency II, OPERA, PRIIPS and other regulatory reporting
- Actively participate in fund governance meetings and attend technical training.
- Able/willing to take on additional duties as and when required.
- Assist colleagues when capacity permits and notify supervisor about availability.
- Promote team building and communication with the international offices to ensure cohesive approaches and organizational culture.
- Actively participate in team projects as instructed by the supervisor.
- Share key learning and knowledge lessons at team meetings.
- Assists in training and development of new staff members.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of DMS operations and the regulatory implications thereof.
- Adhere to DMS change management procedures in order to ensure efficient implementations and minimal client impact.
- Support the Business Development team and European Directors with presentations to prospective clients.
- Communicate and liaise with internal clients in relation to Group projects and procedures.
- Performing data management and manipulation using a range of tools.
- Establish standards of service for customers or clients and leads quality of service.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedural manuals that contribute to the efficiency of the department while also ensuring timely and accurate delivery of service and regulatory compliance.
- Work closely on a regular basis with external solicitors in Ireland, Luxembourg the Cayman Islands, UK and United States where needed.
- Communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction with the service provided and to resolve any potential issues.
- Independently liaise with fund service providers.
If you would like to apply for this role please follow this link https://dmsois.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=248