Sports Direct is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the ROI, UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.
Part of our success is owed to our dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers and with growth comes opportunity so we are looking for an experienced Floor Supervisor to join us in building the future and sharing in our success!
Promotions passing by? Boss gets all the credit and reward? Not recognised as a high achiever?
As part of our Sports Direct Management team your talent will be managed to ensure you reach full potential and have a world of opportunities to explore
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your people as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion our company culture and values as an Ambassador of Sports Direct.com
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company TV's
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your people
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
- Salary 35000 euros per annum
- Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- 10% group discount for Health Insurance policy
- Join the Fearless1000 Incentive Scheme watch THIS video to find out more
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands
- Holiday pay